- Make an online donation via our website www.waterfordhospice.ie
- Call the office (051)844847 to make a donation by Credit/Debit Card
- Donate by Cheque payable to Waterford Hospice via our office or to our Bank Account IBAN: IE411AIBK 93440203511486.
- Make a Cash donation to our office at UHW- call (051) 844847
- Create a fundraising page via www.iDonate.ie or use this function from our website
- Purchase from our On-Line shop https://www.waterfordhospice.ie/shop
- Remember us in your Will https://www.waterfordhospice.ie/fundraising/wills-legacies
- Donate €4 now by texting the word ‘HOSPICE’ to 50300
- Arrange a Standing Order with your Bank
- Donate to our PayPal Giving Fund:
From time to time a family member, relative or friend may not wish to receive a gift on their day of celebration of a Birthday, Anniversary etc.
Celebrate their day by giving a gift to Waterford Hospice on their behalf.
Please contact the office 051 844847 or email@example.com .
CHY3/CHY4 Charity Tax Relief
Once a year the Revenue Commissioners allow Irish charities to claim tax back on behalf of our generous donors and sponsors who have donated over €250 in a tax year. If you are a PAYE tax payer, this tax relief can be claimed by the charity if you complete the CHY3 or CHY4 Form. If the Charity cannot claim the money remains with the Tax Office.
By returning the Completed tax relief form for an annual donation of €250 or more, applying a standard rate of 20% tax will raise additional income of €62.50, and applying the higher rate of 41% tax €173.73 would be raised. On this basis we encourage you to complete the CHY3 Form as relevant by clicking here or the CHY4 by clicking here – and remember it doesn’t cost you a cent!
Wills / Legacies
A gift to Waterford Hospice in your Will is a gift to help support patients and families of the Palliative Care service enhancing the level of comfort and supports being provided to this service by Waterford Hospice Movement